Our reflection for this Sunday! Earlier than normal 😀 We hope you can gather around (virtually) with your friends, housegroups and families, listen to Richard guide you through this passage. It doesn’t have to be at 10:30 on a Sunday, as a church we will have to be a bit more flexible with how and when we meet. There is a written transcript available too on our website for those that want it.
• What have you been most grateful for this week?
• How do you usually feel on a “normal” Mothering Sunday?
• What’s one thing you love about church as a family?
• What might be different if we all believed much more deeply that we really are family?
• What opportunities are there for you during this strange to discover more of that reality?